Masterworks Concert Series
Unless otherwise specified, season subscription concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. It's easy to purchase single tickets or subscribe: call the office at (757) 229-9857.
The office is not open on the weekends but simply leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
Even when the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. We also hold a certain number of seats for the general public, so last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are always available. Just call the Symphony office at (757) 229-9857 to order. View the Season Subscription Form to choose your subscription option.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphony Orchestra concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: By purchasing a subscription, you save $40 over the single ticket prices of $48 or $58 per ticket, and you save $5 per ticket on Holiday Pops concerts.
- Guarantee: Retain your seats from year-to-year by re-subscribing early.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can't attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for an alternate night.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost tickets will be replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to the Symphony. A donation receipt will follow by mail.