Ticket Prices & Seating
Family Concert and Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
February 26 & 27, 2018 / 8:00 pm / Kimball Theatre
This is the third concert in our 2017-2018 Masterworks Series. Directed by Janna Hymes. Featuring compositions written or inspired by Francois Couperin.
To purchase tickets, please call our office at (757) 229-9857.
April 12, 2018 / 8:00 pm / Williamsburg Community Chapel
Come see the Williamsburg Symphony Orchestra collaborate with several local choirs to perform Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. Directed by Janna Hymes. One night only! Tickets available online.
FAMILY CONCERT "ADY'S AMERICAN ADVENTURE!"
MARCH 4, 2018 / 4:30 p.m./Williamsburg Community Chapel
Williamsburg Community Chapel is located at 3899 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185
This concert is handicap accessible and sensory friendly
Tickets $25 Adults/$12 Children (3-18) or take advantage of our ticket packages:
Buy 1 Adult ticket and receive $5.00 off a Child's ticket Use CODE: 5OFF
Buy any 3 tickets and get one child's ticket free. Use Code: FAMILYPAK
Running time: Approximately 1 hour
Masterworks Concert Series
Unless otherwise specified, season subscription concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. It's easy to subscribe: call the office at (757) 229-9857.
Even when the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. We also hold a certain number of seats for the general public, so last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are always available. Just call the Symphony office at (757) 229-9857 to order. View the Season Subscription Form to choose your subscription option.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphony Orchestra concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: By purchasing a subscription, you save $40 over the single ticket prices of $48 or $58 per ticket, and you save $5 per ticket on Holiday Pops concerts.
- Guarantee: Retain your seats from year-to-year by re-subscribing early.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can't attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for an alternate night.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost tickets will be replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to the Symphony. A donation receipt will follow by mail.